Take a guided tour of our Historic Packinghouse!
“The Florida Thing to do . . .”
Welcome to Al’s Family Farms Citrus Wet-line and Packinghouse tour! We are located in the famous Indian River Citrus District in our historic red barn packinghouse. Watch the fruit roll by as we wash, sanitize and pack Indian River Citrus to ship to your freezin’ friends up north! Your tour guide will walk you along our wet-line and take you into the packinghouse where you will see for yourselves, how Florida citrus is processed. You’ll hear some Florida Citrus Facts, taste fresh picked fruit and sample our own fresh squeezed orange juice.
Make sure you visit - "The O.J. Corral" at Al’s Family Farms!
Allow 1 hour and thirty minutes for the tour, “The O.J. Corral” and a visit to our gift shop.
- “The O.J. Corral” is Included in tour admission
- Race oranges down the chute with ole’ fashioned farm style pumps!
- Walk through our Citrus Observation Grove!
- Visit our Vegetable Patch!
Directions to Al's Family Farms
2018 Tour Dates
Guided Tours at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
January 2 through April 6, 2018.
Please make reservations at 1-800-544-3366
(Tour dates/times subject to change. Tours fill quickly. Call ahead and make reservations)
|$8.00 VIP Tour*
||One hour guided tour of the wet-line and packinghouse plus a visit to “The O.J. Corral”.
||Historic Red Barn Packinghouse
||Our Red Barn Grill serves breakfast and lunch
*Ask for Senior, Military or Child Discounts on Al’s Family Farms Guided Packinghouse Tour!
|Al’s Family Farms loves GROUP TOURS!
|Do you want to bring your Active Senior Adult Group, School Group, Church Group, Agricultural Group or Club on a tour? Call us to find a special date and time to have your group out. 1-800-544-3366 ask for ‘Tours’
|Follow the signs for tour
|Tour parking behind the Red Barn Grill.
||Purchase tickets at the
Red Barn Grill.
When you arrive at Al’s Family Farms:
- Tour parking is on the north side of the Red Barn Grill, next to the OJ Corral. “Tour Parking” signs will direct you where to park.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before tour time and purchase tickets at the Red Barn Grill.
- Ticket window opens at 10:00 a.m. for 10:30 tours.
- This is a working packinghouse.
- Please wear closed toe shoes.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and requires walking a short distance along a grassy path as well as climbing some steps into packinghouse.
- Children must stay with adult through entire tour.
- Tour taker assumes all risk!
Call 1-800-544-3366 and ask for Tours!
Next time you’re in Florida, we hope you’ll come see us! We’re just a mile and a half off of I-95, between West Palm Beach and Vero Beach on the Treasure Coast!
Al’s Family Farms
2001 N King’s Hwy
Fort Pierce, FL 34951