AL'S FAMILY FARMS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Rest assured, Al's Family Farms is a small, family owned and operated business that does not share your personal information with other companies, period. Our staff is well trained and fully aware of the constant, ongoing need to protect the privacy of our customers.
As you navigate our site you will notice that whenever you are asked to provide personal data such as credit card information you are always protected by GeoTrust verified True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV), 128 bit encryption. GeoTrust is one of the longest standing, most trusted providers of secure online certificates.
As we constantly strive to improve our site, we gather information about what and when pages are visited and which items are purchased, to make your shopping experience a pleasure.
Summarized below are the steps we take to keep your personal data safe and secure:
- We utilize the latest, 128-bit encryption. Certificate authentication is provided and verified by GeoTrust.
- Personal information is displayed on screen as little as possible and only when necessary.
- User names and passwords prevent unauthorized logins.
- Being family owned and operated since 1977 means you can trust Al's Family Farms to always act responsibly with your personal information.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission, and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use the finest commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no company can guarantee its absolute security.
- If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send contact us using our online contact form.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by e-mail, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Last edited on 11/13/2014